HUMAN DESIGN IMMERSION COURSE
In this introduction video to I introduce the basic principles and foundation of this system and share what I love most about not only living my own design but also supporting others to do the same.
In this course I offer tools to help liberate you from many layers of untruths you may believe about yourself and to empower you to embrace all that you are and to feel a sense of confidence, ease and flow as you navigate your way through this earthly journey.
There are two courses planned to accommodate the different time zones.
Thursdays at 9am (09:00) UTC starting June 20th
Sundays at 3pm (15:00) UTC, starting June 23rd
Click on the course dates above to view in your time zone
★SCHEDULE A HUMAN DESIGN CHART OVERVIEW★
20% DISCOUNT – USE CODE LOVEHD
- Session 1: Class Overview, Student Introductions and Basic Bodygraph mechanics
- Session 2: The Pressure Centers – Head and Root
In this class we will be learning about Inspiration, Drive and Stamina.
- Session 3: The Awareness Centers – Spleen, Ajna
In this class we will be learning about Intuitive and Conceptual Awarenesses.
- Session 4: Emotional Awareness – Solar Plexus
In this class we will be learning about emotional Intelligence, Chaos & Clarity.
- Session 5: Energy Motors – Heart/Ego & Sacral
In this class we will be learning about Willpower and Life Force Energy.
- Session 6: The G and Throat Centers
In this class we will be learning about Identity & Love and Manifestation.
- Session 7: Inner Authority for different Types
In this class we will be learning about different Decision Making Strategies
- Session 8: The Energy Types
In this class we will be learning about Manifestors & Generator/sManifesting Generators.
- Session 9: The Non-Energy Types
In this class we will be learning about Projector & Reflectors.
- Session 10: Definitions & Potential Distractions from being yourself
In this class we will be exploring the different ways we connect and interact with ourselves and others
There will be some time in each class for chart overviews and questions.
Each class will be recorded and sent to participants following each class.